2740 Clubhouse Road Merrick, New York
A completely renovated, gorgeously designed and premium quality home. Not a thing in this house wasn't touched and refinished with the highest of standards held to materials, décor and quality. This perfect, diamond quality home is located abutting a golf course and a canal with a bulkhead access in the backyard.
- Kitchen counter of Argentinean granite, all stainless steel appliances with gorgeous cathedral ceilings.
- Refinished bathrooms with cathedral ceilings.
- Entire house was re-sheeted with 3/4 inch plywood, providing the house with much more stability, strength and longevity. (*Please note 90% of homes built in this area and most of Nassau, between 1963 and 1997, had a sheetrock type of gypsum board as an exterior fascia , outside of home. When the wind blows hard the nails crack the gypsum board. With the ¾ inch plywood this is much more strong.) Additionally, we put 1½ inch foam and cemented over the screws.
- Custom made poplar wood trim by old world molding, throughout.
- Wood floors finished in bullet proof, high quality, moisturecure.
- Rebuilt Gunite pool.
- New electic service throughtout.
- New air-conditioning, wiring, air handler and duct work.
- Replaced Integra windows throughout.
- New stucco and stone façade.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Open Concept Living Area - Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room
- Wrap Around Porch
- Waterfront, with Views
- Central Air Conditioning
- 2 Car Garage